Tuna and Chilli Cheese Quesadillas
- 100 g pack Castle Maclellan Light Tuna Pate
- 8 small soft wheat tortilla wraps
- 1 small red chilli, deseeded and chopped
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 1 green pepper deseeded and cut in to small pieces
- 100 g Mozzarella cheese, grated
- Guacamole and Tomato Salsa dips to serve
Spread a quarter of the Light Tuna Pate over 4 tortillas.
Sprinkle the other ingredients over the pate, and finish with a generous layer of cheese.
Cover the filling with the remaining tortillas and press down firmly.
Heat a large heavy based frying pan over a moderate heat. Place the Quesadillas in the pan, one at time if space doesn’t allow for more, and cook for about 2-3 minutes on each side. The tortillas should be brown and slightly crispy and the cheese lovely and melting. Keep warm in a low oven whilst continuing to heat the remaining Quesadillas.
Cut each Quesadilla into 4 and serve with Guacamole and Salsa dips.