- 125 g Macaroni
- 100 g baby spinach washed and drained
- 25 g butter
- 25 g plain flour
- 275 ml milk
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 125 g mature Cheddar cheese grated
- 100 g Castle MacLellan Luxury Orkney Crab Terrine
- 200 g Frozen Cooked Seafood Mix defrosted, such as prawns, mussels, squid, etc…,
- 25 g breadcrumbs
- 1-2 tbsp chopped parsley if liked
Cook macaroni in boiling salted water according to pack directions until al dente. About 2 minutes before the pasta is due to be cooked, add the spinach, and cook for a further 2 minutes. Drain and keep warm.
Meanwhile place the butter, flour and milk in a large saucepan and bring to the boil, whisking continuously until thickened.
Remove from the heat and stir in 100g Cheddar cheese, Luxury Orkney Crab Terrine and seafood mix. Return to the heat and simmer for 2-3 minutes until the cheese and Crab Terrine have melted through the sauce.
Stir the macaroni and spinach into the seafood sauce, mix well together and spoon into an ovenproof dish.
Mix together the remaining Cheddar cheese with the breadcrumbs and parsley, if using, and place under preheated hot grill until bubbling and golden.