- 200 g brown rice noodles
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 1 chilli, finely chopped, if liked
- 1 Pak Choi, thickly sliced
- 50 g frozen peas
- 75 g cooked prawns
- 100 g pack Castle MacLellan Light Salmon Pate with Red Pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 bunch fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 50 g cashew nuts, chopped
Cook noodles according to pack directions.
Heat the vegetable oil in a wok or large non stick frying pan and stir fry the garlic, spring onions, chilli, if using, Pak Choi, peas and prawns for 2-3 minutes. Drain the cooked noodles, add to the pan and mix well.
In a bowl mix together the pate with the eggs and soy sauce until combined. Push all the ingredients in the wok to one side and pour the egg mixture into the clear space. Gently scramble until almost cooked then stir into the other ingredients in the pan.
Add most of the chopped coriander, reserving a little for garnish, and continue to stir fry for 1-2 minutes mixing the ingredients together well.
Pile on to serving plates and sprinkle over the remaining coriander and chopped cashew nuts as garnish.