- Olive oil
- 4 large field mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 4 Brioche burger buns
- 100 g pack Castle MacLellan Oven Roasted Mushroom Pate
- Mixed salad leaves
- 1 red onion, sliced into rings
- 50 g grated mozzarella and cheddar cheese mix
- 4 tablespoons tomato relish
Heat a little oil in a large frying pan and sauté the sliced mushrooms until lightly browned on both sides.
Slice the Brioche buns in half horizontally and generously spread each base with Mushroom pate.
Sprinkle over the salad leaves and arrange the cooked mushroom slices on top.
Top with red onion slices and grated cheese and a dollop of tomato relish. Place the lid on top of each burger and enjoy!