Tuna, Cucumber and Potato Salad
- 500 g pack baby potatoes scrubbed and cut into even sized pieces
- 1/2 cucumber cut in half lengthways, seeds removed and thickly sliced
- 4-6 large radishesthinly sliced
- 100 g Pack Castle MacLellan Light Tuna Pate
- 2-3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Few sprigs of dill for garnish
Cook the potatoes in boiling, lightly salted water for about 8-10 minutes or until firm but tender. Drain and rinse in cold water, then drain well once more.
In a serving bowl mix together the cooled potatoes, sliced cucumber and radishes.
Blend together the Light Tuna Pate in a small bowl with sufficient mayonnaise to give a thick coating consistency.
Pour the dressing over the salad and toss lightly together. Before serving sprinkle with a few feathery sprigs of dill.
Tip: Add some sliced spring onion, if liked.