Quality Assistant Vacancy
A new opportunity has arisen within Castle MacLellan in the Technical/Quality department as Quality Assistant. We are looking to recruit an individual who is enthusiastic, ambitious and able to work under their own initiative. This is very much a hands-on role requiring a good eye for detail, dedication and flexibility. The ideal candidate will have good organisational & communication skills and be confident in dealing with people. Basic computer skills including Word & Excel are not essential but would be an advantage.
Your time will be split between working in the factory and QC office, ensuring that all our products meet the high quality and safety standards required.
Key Responsibilty Areas include:
- Daily sensory panel organisation and regular product tasting
- Finished product quality checks
- Collation, registration and dispatch of samples
- Cleaning chemical concentration checks
- Packaging intake checks
- Environmental swabbing
- Process paperwork collation, review and reporting
- Carry out routine checks to ensure company policies and procedures are being adhered to at all times
The position is offered as a rotational annualised hours working pattern (further information can be given upon request).
Should you be interested in applying for the role, please send a CV and covering letter setting out why you would be suitable for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org by 14th May 2021.