Vacancies have become available for two Line Leaders who will report to the Supervisors and will be responsible for providing full support to the Supervisors ensuring key tasks are completed. Working an annualised shift pattern, the ideal candidate will be flexible, enthusiastic and committed to continuous improvement.
As part of the role, some of the main duties you will be expected to carry out are as follows (this is not an exhaustive list):
- Ensure teams have the correct skills to deliver the production schedule and that they are trained to the most up to date processes/procedures.
- Planning and allocating workload
- Overseeing the operation of CCP’s
- Overseeing all administration ensuring accuracy of documents
- Assisting with problem solving & continuous improvement
- Developing and maintaining a working knowledge of all procedures and machines
- Liaising with other departments
- Carrying out the Process Operator or Supervisor role where required
- Ensure GMP standards are strictly adhered to and the site is ‘audit ready’
- Make Health & Safety a priority, ensuring the safe and effective operation of all equipment and machinery
If you feel you are suitable for the role and can help us on our way to becoming a world class organisation, please submit your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 12 February 2021.
Further information on these positions can be requested by emailing the above.