Enjoy our Castle MacLellan Mushroom Pâté ooze from these stuffed burgers. A scrumptious recipe.
Best served with black pudding in a fresh ciabatta with salad.
Ingredients: Makes 4 burgers
- 1 Tub of Castle MacLellan Mushroom Pâté
- 540g Minced Beef
- 1 Small Onion finely chopped
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Ciabatta Rolls
- 4 Slices of Black Pudding (about 1cm thick)
- Baby Gem Lettuce Leaves
- Tomatoes - sliced (optional)
- Red Onion - sliced (optional)
- Put the chopped onion, beef mince and egg yolk in a mixing bowl and combine to make the burger mix, season. Take a handful of mix and form into a flat patty using your hands. Place a spoon of Castle MacLellan Mushroom Pâté in the centre and close. Make sure you fill any gaps and the meat is of equal thickness on each side of the pate layer if possible.
- Preheat the grill to hot. Cook the burgers under the grill for 15 minute or until they are completely cooked through. Turn once to ensure they cook all the way through.
- In a frying pan cook a slice of black pudding and place on the top of the burger.
- Cut the ciabatta rolls in half and toast under the grill on both sides.
- Layer the ciabatta with lettuce leaves, the burger and black pudding. Finish off with slices of tomato and red onion and sandwich in the ciabatta roll.