Father’s Day Salmon Omelette
A delicious flavoursome omelette with a creamy sauce made with our sumptuous Smoked Salmon Pate. Enjoy before its gone!
Click here to view other beautiful recipes.
- 3 Free Range Eggs
- 1 Tub Castle MacLellan salmon pate
- Pinch of cracked black pepper
- Slice of smoked salmon
- Wedge of lemon
- Crack the eggs and beat with a fork.
- Thoroughly mix the pate through the egg mix and add a pinch cracked black pepper.
- Gently melt a knob of butter in a non-stick omelette pan.
- Pour the mix into the pan, gently bring the edges into the middle of the pan until the mixture is just set and soft.
- Fold the omelette in the pan and serve with a slice of smoked salmon and a wedge of lemon.