Our Castle MacLellan Crab Pâté really makes this delicious creamy dish. Add parmesan cheese for that finishing touch.
- 10ml Olive Oil
- 20g Salted Butter
- ½ Small Onion (Finely Diced)
- 10 ml Medium-Dry White Wine
- 300g Risotto rice
- 700 ml Vegetable Stock
- 1 Pack Of Castle MacLellan Crab Pate
- ½ Lemon Zested
- ½ Lemon (Juiced)
- 6 Fresh Asparagus Spears (Blanched Cut into 1cm Pieces)
- 50g Broad Beans (Blanched and Peeled)
- Fresh Rosemary Sprig (Chopped)
- Fresh Thyme Sprig (Chopped)
- Fresh Parmesan Shavings
- Salt & Pepper (To Taste)
- Heat the oil and butter in saucepan and cook the onions until soft not brown.
- Add the rice and stir, coating the rice with the oil and onions.
- Add the white wine and stir, start to add vegetable stock a little at a time until all the liquid is absorbed. The rice should be a creamy consistency, and have a nutty bite. Stir through the CASTLE MACLELLAN CRAB PATE.
- Add the fresh chopped herbs, asparagus, broad beans and lemon zest, and stir through the rice gently.
- To serve place into a bowl and top with parmesan shavings and a sprinkle of cracked black pepper.