Orkney Crab with Chilli and Lime Linguini
Our Crab and Lime Linguini is perfect for a light summer dish, and with our exquisite Crab Terrine Pate, it brings luxurious gourmet style from our kitchen to yours.
Click here to view other beautiful recipes.
- 300gms Dried linguini pasta
- Half medium hot red chili
- Bunch of fresh coriander
- 1 lime
- Olive oil
- Tub of Castle Maclellan Orkney Crab Pate
- Pinch of cracked black pepper
- Pinch of sea salt
- Cook the linguini by following the packaging instructions.
- Place chopped chili, lime zest, lime juice, salt and pepper in 4 tablespoons of olive oil then heat in microwave or pan.
- Stir through the cooked linguini and add the Crab pate, lime and chili mix. Add fresh chopped coriander for seasoning.
- Taste and adjust seasoning according to preference
- Serve with a sprinkle of fresh coriander and a lime quarter.