Honey Roast Fig Canapés
Our Castle MacLellan Pâté with Heather Honey is the key ingredient in these tasty Honey Roast Fig Canapés and is complimented perfectly by the Roasted Figs.
- 6 Figs (Just Ripe)
- 1 Pack Castle Maclellan Chicken and honey pate
- Cut the figs lengthways place on a baking tray and drizzle with honey
- Place in pre heated oven 200c Gas mark 6 for 10 mins or until figs just begin to wilt
- Remove and place on tray to cool. This can be done the day before required, keep in refrigerator in an airtight container.
- When required remove from fridge, and top with a quenelle of Castle Maclellan Chicken and Honey Pate.
- Arrange on plate and drizzle with extra honey if required